Program Co-Requisite Details and Information
The MINIMUM co-requisites for this program include:
- FEMA and CERT courses – both are free and will be specified and reviewed during the course. FEMA courses can be done online, the CERT can be done locally or at our school. View course-list here.
- HAM technicians license (typically in the $15 – $20 price range — available nationwide)
- THP introduction to radio and communications class, $120
- The Core Basic, 5-day survival intensive course, March 12-16th, 2018. $675 *Early Bird Special is $500 until 12/31/17.
- Participation on a minimum of one of the 4 annually-scheduled HMU 5-day Clinical Intensive weeks, $500 plus transportation/lodging.
The 10-Day Wilderness Herbal First Responder
This will be held in Morgantown, WV and San Antonio, TX during 2018. Dates will be posted by late spring 2017.
Program Tuition Information
Students can sign up for any of these courses individually. There are no pre-requisites, except for the clinical intensive weeks.
However, there are tuition discounts for students wanting to take the full program.
Basic Emergent Responder Online Bundle
All 3 online Emergent Responder courses, $775 (saves $155)
Ambulatory & Emergency Care l
Ambulatory & Emergency Care ll
The Emergency Clinic: Organization & Management
Emergent Responder Expanded Bundle
All 3 online courses, The Herbal Medic Basic, Introduction to Radio and Commo, and The Core Basic, $1855 (saves $295)
Course material should be completed within 18 months.
The Emergent Responder Program consists of three 12-week semesters online (one 2-hour webinar each week) and one 5-day on-site practicum and scenario.
For information on registration, please contact us via email at: