Head, Ears, Eyes, Nose & Throat – Pathophysiology for Herbalists
01/01/2018 - 9:00 AM - 01/19/2018 - 6:00 PM| $150
This HEENT pathophysiology module is a 16 hour class online that covers anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology of the most common disease processes encountered in these structures of the body.
- Ear infections (inner, middle & outer)]
- Eye infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, allergies)
- Neuropathy & neuropathology (i.e. Bell’s Palsy, meningitis)
- Sinus infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, allergies)
- Throat and upper respiratory infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, allergies)
This pathophysiology module is part of the Herbal Clinican program, but has no pre-requisites and can be taken by anyone.
Course tuition: $150
Course materials will be released weekly, beginning on January 1, 2018, for 4 weeks.
There is a 4-week grace period after the last class week, to allow ample time for downloading content and finishing the course test. Access will close on February 19th, 2018.
Cash and program bundle discounts are available upon request. Just send us an email to: